Monday, November 28, 2005

Christmas Parade


The only digital photo that I managed to take at the Christmas Parade last friday. The battery died immeidately after I previewed this shot. I swear the battery life is greatly shorten by the cold. Or maybe I simply forgot to charge the camera before leaving home... Anyhow, I did manage to get some photos with my trusty lomo! I hope they turn out fine!
I think the parade was mostly for little kids and exchange students. Because it was only the kids and the exchange students jostling for the candies that the Santas and Santarinas were throwing into the crowd. Hohohoho I can't wait for my christmas present to arrive. I think countdowns only make the days seem longer... It sounds kind of perverse but I can't wait to sit for my exams! Once that stupid hurdle is over, the holiday and christmas begins! 12th 12th 12th!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home