Friday, November 25, 2005

Bus Listing, Bright Lighting


Freezing whilst waiting for the bus last night after the Austrian Eat.
The minor upside of last night's cold is that it is snowing now.
Sometimes I do wish that I could bicycle home, instead of always having to wait for the bus.
Unfortunately I have a horrible sense of balance but I make up for it by having a good sense of humour.
Prayers and thoughts go out to George Best. Although he gained fame playing for a shitass-not-worth-mentioning club, he was a son of the game and an outstanding soccer player.

1 Comments:

Blogger fabianlua said...

"Unfortunately I have a horrible sense of balance but I make up for it by having a good sense of humour."

yeah, your horrible sense of balance is balanced by your good sense of humor

5:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home