Friday, November 25, 2005

All I want for Christmas is...


Got a nice little Christmas Tree for my nice little room. Was thinking of getting a live one but then I'm sure I'll end up murdering (maybe CHNAM... no mens rea) it before Christmas so I got a plastic, pre decorated one! I think it adds a little festive warmth to my room. Plus I've bought some nice red Christmas candles that I'll put in the recycled jam jars to make nice lamps!
I wonder if WJ can fit under that tree though... cos she is the best present that I'm getting this Christmas!
Just got back from a fantastic dinner. It was the Austrian Eat at the International Student Centre today. I am so bloody full I could explode any moment. Beer and a heavy dinner do not go well together. Very tempted to puke but the thought of having to clean the fucking toilet tomorrow has changed that. I miss my maid! Plus it would be an insult to my Austrian friends who really whipped up a good dinner. Here's a look at what I had for dinner

Starters
Clear Beef Soup

Main Course
Eiernockeln mit Grunem Salat = Small fried flour dumplings with egg and green salads
Erdapfelpuffer = Potato Flans
Kasierschmarrn = Empirial Omelet
Rindsschnitzel mit Bandnudeln und Sauce = Beef Cutlet with ribbon noodles and sauce.

Dessert
Apfel Strudel = Apple Strudel
Marillen Roulade = Apricot Roulade
Marmor Gugelhupf = RingCake
Sachertorte = Sacher Cake
Zwetschken Kuchen = Plum Cake

Absolutely Fabulous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home