Friday, November 18, 2005

Autmun... Going Going Gone?


So the first snow has fallen and almost all the leaves are gone. I guess it is safe for this tropical boy to assume that Autumn is going and Winter is coming.
Time. Only time, passing me by.
The past few days have been dragging on like an eternity. I can't wait for everything to fast forward to the 12th of December. I think this was clearly reflected in the wish I made when I saw the falling star on Tuesday night. (oh yes, I saw a falling star whilst waiting for the bus in the f**king cold). Instead of wishing that I strike 4D or Toto or Big Sweep or even the Danish Lottery, I made a very law-studentish wish. Now, I know that you are only entitled to one wish per star so I wished that the days till the 12th whizz by like seconds and the days till the 4th of January last for an eternity. It is essentially one wish, just broken into two parts, simply a manipulation of the same wish matter, time.
Time. Only time, just pass me by.
I've added 2 more links to my blog. All of you should check them out. One is the bravest boy ever to step out of Maris Stella High and the other is the best thing that happened to me in Army (Yup he did all the work while I Kiao Kar and read my Economist).
Also, to prove that I am not so Obiang or outdated or non techy blogger, I've added a Flickr Badge. Well everyone seems to be adding music or Flash to their blog but being the Conservative Tropical Asian boy that I am, I've just added a Flickr Badge.
Oh yes, and this is how a lawyer from a civil law tradition decribes a Common law lawyer.
"He reads the contract you've drafted like how the Devil reads the Bible."
Interesting...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should have wished for a 100 wishes.

Lord Winston

11:13 am  
Blogger Jammy said...

Can't! thats in violation of Art 5. of the Law of the Wish Convention 500BC.

4:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home