Friday, June 02, 2006

Dwarfed




Things have been very hectic the past few days with the wedding and all.
It was nice meeting my parents again after a good 10 months or so. It wasn't as weird as I expected but it was nothing to rave about. I think the best thing about meeting them again was that my mom kept saying that I lost so much weight. Ireland was fantastic and the coast of Northern Ireland was stunning. I was dwarfed by the deep glens and dramatic rocky coastline. I was also the guide, driver and photographer for the family. The wedding was really good fun. I am exhausted even though we are back in Chorleywood because we have been sight seeing the past 2 days too and I am still the guide, driver and photographer. More updates in a couple of days I suppose.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you went to northern ireland! please please show me the pics! -val

8:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home