Thursday, May 18, 2006

Sorrow


CRW_5096-01_1, originally uploaded by traffickjem.

Saying goodbye to the neighbours
The walking trail behind my place leads past a tiny farm where there's a herd of highland cows/ hairy coos. I think they look really cute, especially the little calves. When I first saw the little calves I almost mistook them for bears. The herd disappeared during winter and reappeared in March and they seemed to have doubled in numbers too. Well, I suppose there's probably not much to do during winter except to "keep warm". I really like the location of my place. 20 minutes from downtown, 15 minutes from University and a short walk away from the "countryside". I wouldn't even call it countryside proper. Its not like my apartment block is surrounded by farmland and barns. Oh yeah and I did say goodbye to my human neighbours too. Most of them responded to the "please help yourself to the stuff outside my door" sign.
At this point, I would like to add that I am proud to be an Arsenal Fan. I think they played bloody well with just 10 men, showing true grit and determination. And I am glad that Fatty Liu's prediction wasn't completely accurate. 1 goal is a narrow margin.

3 Comments:

Blogger shaaaa said...

Not enjoying the "saying goodbye" at all.

Anyway, have a good time in UK. See you in Singapore.

10:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea i think arsenal were just plain unlucky. i'm not an arsenal fan but it just feels so painful to see them come so close.

10:37 pm  
Blogger Jammy said...

Thanks Luohan! See you in Singapore.
And yes Anonymous, Arsenal was very unlucky indeed.... sighs.

12:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home