Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Running


Another bench to add to my collection, this time from Skogafoss, Iceland.
Sick and tired of working on my paper.
It is a gross violation of my Human Rights.
Tomorrow I leave for my road trip. I really feel that I deserve this holiday even though I probably don't. It is a flight to Lyon and then a 2 week drive back to Denmark through Germany. I would love to provide you more details but I don't have any. There is no schedule, just a start, some places to see and a final destination. Whats the fun in a road trip if everything's all planned out.

Maybe I will find another bench maybe not. I keep running to places to look for things that aren't there. Well, at least the places are beautiful.

Good luck to my law school brethren all over the world especially those back home, who are or will be having exams!
If it is any consolation, this time next year we'll all be suffering together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home