Sunday, March 27, 2005

Peace and Simplicity


Sometimes I wish that I could just run away, run away from everything that surrounds me. There are even times when I wish that I could run away from myself. As I lay awake last night , watching the dawn slowly encroaching on night, images of my travels in Scotland floated in and out of my head. I long for that peace and serenity that comes with just sitting on a simple wooden bench, in awe of nature, watching the world pass me by. I hate the conflict of mind and heart. I think man would be better off with either one or the other but not both.

2 Comments:

Blogger Khalij-Khazar said...

I also long for that elusive "park bench"

11:52 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a beautiful snapshot... would that peace & serenity be disrupted if someone sat beside u on the bench? guess it depends on who...

9:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home