Friday, March 31, 2006

Escapee


What a long day.
I wish I could just kick back and relax by the pool like in Nuweiba;
watch the sun set behind those red mountains.

So, today it was grey outside and inside too.
Sometimes you just can't do anything right.
Sometimes your best is not enough.
Sometimes all you want is to be understood.
Sometimes you question the meaning of things.
But you learn that life goes on.
That no matter how grey the day is, the sun will still rise tomorrow.
Every dark night must surely give way to a sunrise. Surely?
You say its good that I see the glass as half full.
Things would be very different if I didn't try to do so all the time.
Walk a mile in my shoes.
Maybe you'll see how hard it is to always see the glass as half full.

1 Comments:

Blogger heng said...

yea man... i like the feel behind ur photos... cool...

Copenheng

12:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home