Thursday, March 30, 2006

Blue Skies


This was taken while I was sitting on a bench at the train station waiting for my train to the airport. In a way, it reminded me of the beautiful sky over Lake Voss in Norway, just that the mountains are replaced by buildings. A more urban feel perhaps?
Spring is here, at least in calendar terms, and this is my last season in Denmark. While waiting for the train I recalled this line from The English Patient;

"Kip and I are both international bastards, born in one place and choosing to live elsewhere. Fighting to get back to or get away from our home lands all our lives"

Its funny how some of the happiest times of my life are spent abroad.
Yet it is heartening to know that some of my fondest memories are of home.

2 Comments:

Blogger efarmer said...

Hey man.. Tim's friend Abel here in case you forgot. You got take part in photo competition or not? I shld buy a power camera and you can teach me hahaha. Anyway i can identify with all you said about studying overseas and on exchange. Have fun.

9:46 pm  
Blogger Jammy said...

hi Abel! yes you should buy a power camera! But i don't think I have anything to teach you! I think its all in the moment. I'm just grateful that the moment paused for me to capture it. I will have fun! hope you have fun too! Cheers!

3:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home