Friday, January 13, 2006

JING+JEM+BLT


Taking a break from the Boxing Day sale in Hyde Park. Shopping always makes me hungry. Well, actually almost any activity makes me hungry. My only defence is that the cold makes me hungry. But it was sunny and a good 6 degrees on that day. Oh well... Unlike sleep, you can't eat when you're dead rite...
London is filled to the brim with brilliant museums and even though we had 9 days in London we didn't get a chance to visit all the museums that we wanted to. It was really quite rushed and apologies to those we promised to meet but couldn't. I have to admit that it was bad planning on my part and the fact that we stayed 35mins by unreliable tube away from London central. But I wouldn't change our accomodation for anything in the world. Opportunity costs. The next best alternative foregone. You are all still the amongst the best. Thanks for being so understanding. Like I said in the previous posts, meeting again will always be certain for those who are friends.
More photos from London.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home