Thursday, January 12, 2006

Last but not Least


Tonight was the last time that I would cook for them. I think it was the best Asian meal I have made thus far, perhaps fuelled by emotions.
This week has been full of dinners and Karoke. Fantastic French Fare at Stephane's which included escargot, heavenly camembert cheese and of course good champagne. It was funny how the dinner progressed into a karoke session which resulted in Karl, Steffen and I carrying two gigantic speakers, a mixer board and a laptop down into the common room. The laughs from the Karoke made the effort worthwhile and so did playing PGR3 on Karl's new xbox 360.
Last night it was WienSchnitzel at Steffens which turned out pretty well considering that he had to experiment quite a few times the day before.
I will miss them all... but I am reminded of a phrase by Richard Bach,

"Don't be dismayed by goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again after moments or lifetimes is certain for those who are friends"

I really dig Richard Bach's life philosophy but I guess that is another story for another post.

Here is a video of Stephane & Steffen, who have called themselves the Stevens, doing a duet and here's me trying my best to sing. I think you should turn down the volume cos the feedback from the mobile phone camera is pretty shitty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home