Saturday, October 29, 2005

Reflections...


Had a nice quiet Friday night alone with my books, textbooks.
It was a nice night because I hardly made any academic progress.
I ended up perfecting my already high level of nocturnal daydreaming skills and surfing the net, looking for a cheap and mint M6 (both Leica & BMW).
I love these quiet friday nights with textbooks. Having these books in front of me just forces your mind to wander and wonder.
A few conclusions were arrived at, saving the night from being labelled a "wasted" evening.
1. That my "weekend" trips to nearby countries always last longer than a weekend
2. That instant miso soup and microwaved spaghetti does not qualify as "fusion cuisine"
3. That my brain has degnerated into a state that is not worth describing
4. That no matter how long you close your eyes and pray for, the broom and mop will not come alive and clean up the room for you (think Walt Disney's Sorcerer's apprentice)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home