Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Reflections...


When I was young and still wet behind the ears, I wanted to be a photojournalist. Travel the world, taking photos, exploring and to not only see but to also capture things from a different perspective. When I was older and much drier behind the ears, I wanted to study economics, fascinated by theories behind wealth, money, politics, markets and how countries function. If money made the world go round and love makes the trip worthwhile then economics lubricates the whole spinning process.
Look where I am now. Neither a photojournalist nor an economist. How far off I've veeered...

1 Comments:

Blogger fabianlua said...

When I told my academic advisor about how I once wanted to be an architect, she said to me, in all sincerity, "you can still be one!"

12:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home