Sunday, October 23, 2005

Reflections...


I feel so tired today, even though I slept a good 7 hours last night.
I think I'm tired from travelling. I've been thinking alot in Norway...

1. That I should count my blessings and not those of others
2. That I've been to 8 countries in the past 12 months. (Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Indonesia, Vietnam and China).
3. I also realised that I have very cool and supportive parents (Chairman and Vice Chairman of the Papa Mama Bank. Big, Strong & Friendly) who never question my travel plans or budget.
4. That a 101 things could have gone wrong on my travels but didn't.
5. That when you're really tired, everything starts to remind you of home. The mercedes taxis remind me of dad's car, the stupid Singapore Noodles on sale at every Nordic airport makes me think of REAL Singapore food, the closed shops remind me of Orchard road and how Singapore never sleeps.

I think it is time for this Singaporean to sleep. And hopefully this time I will get some good rest.

1 Comments:

Blogger Immodesty Blaze said...

Hi, glad you liked Norway... it really is the place to be, and as I said, now I'm getting homesick...

Travelling is helpful, but despite moving every year for the past eight (between four different countries) I am still the same person dwelling on the same (slightly lengthier) past..

9:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home