Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Window Shopping


Taking a break from shopping. Shopping in Denmark is so dangerous. You see 101 cute and interesting stuff or gadgets that you want to buy for your room. BUT everything here is so expensive. I miss shopping in Spain. My backpack was a mere 7 kg when I left for Spain but when I came back it was 18kg. Oh man... I bought so many pairs of G-stars and so many Zara shirts. Bloody hell. I think you'll have to pay don't know how many million Kronnors for nice clothes here. But the gadgets and the household stuff here are fantastic. Fantastically pricey too. My first acquisition was a Danish designed french press... at last, proper coffee.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Report from Steve Domas
I just couldn't take it and went down to N.O. today. And I'm very heartened. Uptown, Warehouse District, and CBD are dry..... There's lots of fallen limbs and power lines.
Hi, you have a great blog here! I am definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a waterfront properties site/blog. It pretty much covers waterfront properties related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-) Tom

4:19 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you 2. BG

11:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home