Monday, August 15, 2005

August in Aarhus


Spent most of today taking Wenyi around town. Weather was good. No rain with sunshine!
Went to the Old Town today but will probably post the pictures only when i get back from Spain. This should be the last post for the next 2 weeks....
I feel a bit sad leaving Aarhus, well maybe not sad, but its the same kinda feeling I get each time I leave home (Singapore) for a long holiday. I guess its good cos it shows that I'm really comfortable with the place and all. Plus showing Wenyi around, I did feel kinda "local" hahaha
So long guys! Seeya in 2 weeks!

MoseGaard Museum
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/traffickjem/album?.dir=/a96f&.src=ph&.tok=phPpkdDBzgU7CT.n

3 Comments:

Blogger t said...

eh brother, i'm in europe already..

4:19 am  
Blogger Jammy said...

TIM!!! When are you coming to Denmark or Aarhus? I´m still holidaying in Spain. Will be back on the 30th but i can always shorten my trip if you´re coming! Sent you an email but no news from you. Don´t know if i got it right.

5:18 pm  
Blogger t said...

i'm in switzerland now.. don't worry.. i'll be in denmark quite late.. so relack.. have fun in spain!

5:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home