Monday, September 05, 2005

Sunday Golf


Yesterday, I played the most fun and relaxed golf game of my life.
Apart from Steffan(the guy in the black collared T) and I, none of them were dressed for golf. We laughed and joked more than we actually golfed. Yup we were basically just horsing around on the course. And we only had one set of golf clubs to share amongst 6 of us! Yes, the lovely Sonja was taking the photo for us "boys". One of them went through the whole course without any shoes! (The first guy from the right) I'm gonna look for a cheap set of golf clubs here and start golfing! Before winter comes! hohoho.
After golf we all headed back to their Dorm, yup the German and Swede's Dorm, for a BBQ dinner. I wish my dorm was next to theirs! What a way to kick start the school week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home