Saturday, November 12, 2011

Dusk


At Peace; At Peirce.

I find myself waking up early even on the weekends. In a way that is a good thing because I seem to get a lot done. But in spite of this budding sense of accomplishment, I still can't help asking why the restlessness. I like to think that it is borne out of the habit of working life, but I have my doubts. It has been a long time since I had a good sleep. On the topic of early starts, on my way to work one day last week, at what most would deem an ungodly hour, the sudden emptiness of work hit me like a tsunami. I enjoy my line of work and the challenges it throws at me but after all that is said and done I am left wanting, surely there must be more to all this, surely?


2 Comments:

Blogger whyshallblog said...

It's funny, I haven't had a good night's sleep for a long time too.

Recently watched in the cinema. Makes one want to laugh and cry at the same time. You should catch it.

12:13 pm  
Blogger whyshallblog said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home