Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Technicolour



Lost in Tlos

A little colour to celebrate making it halfway through the work week. I've also steeled myself enough to at least browse through more photos from Turkey. However, I doubt that I will ever get round to uploading proper albums, even though I should. Life has become such a routine, everyday I just look forward to hitting the gym so I can pound the threadmill whilst the "ah beng techno" pulses of Satoshi Tomiie, Tiesto and Armin VB connect with my own pulse, jamming all synaptic impulses; effectively dulling the senses. Running whilst not moving is a bit of a irony. But life is full of ironies, and I can think of more tragic ones. Anyway, sometimes all that is needed is something to do, not a place to reach; to stay lost.

4 Comments:

Blogger shulin said...

shall we do lunch?

12:14 am  
Blogger Jammy said...

Yes we shall soon! I'll call to arrange!

12:22 am  
Blogger fabianlua said...

revealing ur ah beng sensibilities for music and color is too much for one post

1:16 am  
Blogger Jammy said...

you think i should spread it out?

10:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home