Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Sunset


Small in the grand scheme of things.

I like to show man, dwarfed by his environment. I suppose this is my take on a modern spin of memento mori. On a more bloge-sque note, I managed to leave the office in time to watch the sun go down on Raffles Place. I don't really think it is a good or bad thing, its merely an observation. Work is good, even brainless stuff, because it keeps the mind occupied. Hitched a ride home with Dad and on the way the radio played Santana's Black Magic Woman. We both agreed that that was excellent music for chilling on the beach with a nice bacardi coke. I wonder how long more till then.

2 Comments:

Blogger D said...

not much longer i hope. one more month

10:13 pm  
Blogger xx krystle xx said...

bintan!

10:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home