Thursday, May 24, 2007

Sofya


A cat of Higher Wisdom. Most definately.

The resident cat of Aya Sofya, Istanbul. Back from my 3 weeks Turkish adventure and I have just barely scraped the surface. So much more to see, so much more to learn. Lycians, Lydians, Trojans, Romans, Greeks, Anatolians, Macedonians, Persians, Hittites, Ottoman, Mongols, Seljuks, more more more. So much more. The Turks are probably the friendliest people on earth, making it hard to believe that there have been 2 bomb blasts during my short stay in Turkey. What a shame. I'm totally exhausted after the long road home but I sampled one too many Turkish delights after dinner, which means I will be up all night. Oh well. Might be a good time to sort out the rest of the photos.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOMEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

9:29 am  
Blogger Jammy said...

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home