Thursday, April 26, 2007

in-spire-d


Roof & Spire; Tallinn, Estonia.

Been looking through my photos the past few days, trying to sort them out. I wonder if I will ever get round to printing them. Digital really makes me trigger happy. I remember the good ole days when I only used film cameras; every shot counted. Can't wait for the exams to be over. I have no mood to study, my days are spent reading financial reports, the FT, the economist and a few books. I made the mistake of re-reading my Sartre and found a new meaning to it all. scheisse. In preparations for my trip i've also downed a few Orhan Pamuks. For some strange reason, 陈绮贞的 "旅行的意义" keeps playing on loop in my head. I'm sure it has something to do with the pent up wanderlust. I have this deep seated fear that I will never see all that I want to see before my time is up. Inspired Insecurity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home