Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Euoplocephalus



Food for thought.

I've just bought a couple of books from Kino and Borders so the next few days will be spent just reading and reading; instead of jostling for breathing space with the crowds in Orchard or any other public space. The perfect way to spend a public holiday.
I've also uploaded the photos from the wedding in Ireland. I must say that that was the best wedding I've ever attended. It was a real party which is what a wedding dinner is supposed to be. Right? Back here we get caught up with having wedding dinners at the most posh hotels, having the most elaborate flower arrangements, having the maximum number of tables that the hall would allow etc etc. You can add in any other ridiculous wedding antics here. Most of us forget that a wedding is supposed to be a fun thing, not a chore. Oh well. To be honest, if I were to get hitched, I would just run off with the missus and spend all that money
on a really special honeymoon instead of dumping it into a wedding dinner, inviting people I barely know and later bitching about miserly ang pow collections. I can't wait to see mom's reaction when I have to moot this idea to her.

Photos of London with Matt here
Photos of the wedding here


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home