Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Bubbling Red



Guess this post best describes my current physical state.
Although the sun this afternoon was not the hottest by far, it was hot enough.
Now, I am able to truly empathise with the strawberries that I boiled and bubbled away on Monday whilst making dessert. I have concluded, without a doubt, that the best season for playing football is late spring.
Anyhow, since this is a blog and I should do bloggy stuff like update you folks on whats up and whats down with my life, here goes... cue drumroll.... nothing much. Surprise surprise. I seem to waste my days running errands or trying to get some sleep. Sometimes I just can't wish for school to start so that I can get some kind of routine back into my life. Weird... aren't we humans a weird lot.

1 Comments:

Blogger fabianlua said...

i know what you mean though. when schools out, i kinda feel i lost the center of gravity of my schedule

10:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home