Monday, July 31, 2006

Dublin



The faces of Dublin.
I think the character of Dublin is manifested through its buildings.
The varying facades and contrasting proportions are indeed representative of the Irish mentality; the overall feel or quaintness is the common undertone that they share, that unites them as Irish. My only gripe about Dublin is that the traffic is really appalling. Congestions galore.
Oh well, as you can see, I've finally managed to upload the photos from Ireland. I really wonder what took me so long. Tomorrow I sneak off for a short getaway. A getaway from my life on holiday.
Life on holiday.
Sometimes it really does seem as though life has come to a standstill.
More photos from Dublin here

1 Comments:

Blogger fabianlua said...

http://www.nationalgalleries.org/mueck/

Mueck in Edinburgh. seems like a pretty big show.

8:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home