Monday, August 21, 2006

And I Choose...



And I choose...

to put up this photo because I know Mei the best amongst the female leads but more importantly becuase she specifically told me not to do so. Alrighty, the posters are finally up and I guess it is time to plug the production. So, don't forget to catch this brilliant production.
For those not from NUS Law: Sex, lies, love, lust, betrayal, laughter, tears, you name it, Law IV has it.
For those from NUS Law: You would pay 8 bucks to see someone you don't know make a fool of himself on screen, I'm sure you would pay a tiny bit more to see someone you know make a fool of him/herself on stage, live and within rotten tomato pelting range.
For All: Keep yourselves free on the 2nd, 9th or 10th of September.
More information here.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

THANK YOU JAMMY!!

10:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rrrrrrroooaaarrrrrrrrrr stupid jemeryyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!



and sex? that's misrep.

1:07 am  
Blogger Jammy said...

Got Sex what! What Misrep! There's the female Sex and the Male Sex involved! NO?

2:54 pm  
Blogger Jammy said...

alamak cheryl tan no need to be so formal leh. I paiseh also.

2:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home