Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Path




The past few days have been chaotic. The tropical weather most definately does not accomodate shirt and tie wearers. So, I've chosen my path and like most paths I can't really see the end of it. All that I have is a mental notion of the final destination, which I'm sure will change as I progress along the path or as time passes. Who knows what the future holds. Everything could be nice and green now but with the passing of time, the changing of the seasons, some greens do turn brown and decay.
To all those who have already gotten a place, Congrats. To those who are still waiting, hang in there. I think we should all remember that this whole exercise is not a determination of self worth. I like to think that Man's existence stems beyond a few letters of the alphabet. Maybe I'm wrong. But at least it is a thought worthy of being entertained, just for a moment. Because sometimes a moment is all we have and all we need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home