Tuesday, November 08, 2005

GoodFriends,GoodNews,GoodWeekend,Goteborg


I guess this photo just about sums up my trip to Goteborg. A nice mix of sightseeing, catching up with old friends, eating, taking shelter from the rain at the many unique cafes and just soaking up the city. I think Goteborg is a much more vibrant place than Aarhus considering both are the 2nd largest cities of Sweden and Denmark respectively. A big THANK YOU to Henrik and Amelia for putting up with me and for putting me up, for driving me around Goteborg and all the way to Trollhattan too! I will endeavour to buy every single design that the both of you create for Ikea as a sign of my gratitude! (when I can afford to, of course)
I think the Saab factory/museum at Trollhattan was really good. I love the old school Saab badges and the cool rally cars.
So, now that Goteborg is over, I guess it is time to start studying...

Photos of Goteborg. Travel light by bringing my contax but came back heavy with regret. But I think this trip was more about catching up then catching images.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/traffickjem/album?.dir=/b6ae&.src=ph&.tok=phjLy5DBeKrqv04o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home