Thursday, September 15, 2005

Oranges


Its funny how something so common can make you miss home, or the conveniences of home.

J: I'm having an orange for desert now...
WJ: Oh I didn't know you were crazy about oranges, weren't you eating an orange the last time?
J: Yup, its cheaper to buy 7 of the same fruit rather than 7 different fruits or a mix of fruits.
WJ: I don't remember you eating oranges that often back home
J: Oh I do, its just that back home, I don't peel em. My maid juices oranges for me every morning...
J: Yup, I would have my espresso fresh from the machine and freshly squeezed orange juice every morning....
J: OH MAN!!!! (Breaks down, Half laughing half crying)
J: Why the F**K did I come for exchange!!!! Give up my comfy life back home for this...
WJ: SWEET COMFORTING WORDS

Sighs... do note that this entry comes after a super long day, 6 hours of continuous classes and one F**KED UP class where they assume you know every dammn European Regulation/Directive, CISG, Brussels convention etc! SHIT man the only brussels thingy i know are Brussel Sprouts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Espresso and orange juiceee?? Isn't that kinda weird?? But anyways, don't miss it too much! Think of all the adventures you're having and you'd feel better. Before you know it, you'd be back in Singapore and missing Denmark. :) By the way, I learnt something about the 13th Directive and the Brussels Sprouts Convention too! (but uhh...I don't really understand). Haha, tc!!! :)

10:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home