Friday, September 30, 2005

Fitness Farce...


The weather was basically shit yesterday. It was cold, cloudy and raining but still I went out of my place to meet L and H . WHY!? Why would I drag my lazy ass out of my nice warm cosy room into the freezing, we,t cold, darkness!? All in the name of fitness! Yes, the 3 of us were supposed to go to the fitness centre near the university for some workout. Apparently there is some 100KR for 2 weeks offer... or so it seems... BUT when we got there, we realised that after the 2 weeks you have to sign up for a year at 339KR / mth. I won't even be here till next September! I guess it was not meant to be afterall, so we wondered around town, had some beer and walked and walked in search of another fitness centre but it was not to be... oh well, at least I tried to stay in shape rite... Like I always say Round is a shape too! These were the "before" photos that we were taking... looks like we will never get a chance to take the "after" photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home