Friday, September 23, 2005

Birthday in Aarhus


The birthday dinner party that I threw in my tiny little room.
Managed to squeeze a long dinner table and about 12 people in it. I think its some World Record for most people having dinner in a small room category or something. But it was cosy and fun!
I love these people. They make me feel so at home here in Aarhus. And check out the lovely presents!!!!!!
Dinner was Ba Kut Teh, Stir fried veges, Black pepper mushrooms and some Spain inspired Tapas! Of course wine was flowing, literally, and beer too and there was Gluhwine. I think it was worth slaving the afternoon away for them.
I had a "birthday cake" with 23 candles... then we had dinner, then some Austrians whipped a batch of Gluhwine. Its suppose to keep you warm during the winter so to prove it, we brought the pot downstairs into the cold dark night to drink it. I think we must have looked really silly, a group of people standing in a dark, cold field surrounding a pot of wine and drinking it gingerly. hahaha Well that didnt last long and we all headed back up when we finished the wine and when it started to get really cold....


Photos from the party!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home