Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Reflections...


1. I realised that the amount of money I spend on alcohol each week is the same as what Shalene in Copenhagen spends on food.

2. After being away from home for slightly over 2 months, I realised how domesticated I have become. And I fear that I am not the only one undergoing this metamorphosis. This deadly virus is spreading fast. Heres the proof.

[Daryl] - Updated Blog....Tragedy once again..... says:
hey i go fry my sausages ..... brb ok

-prometheus- Technically AWOL under the Enlistment Act Cap 93 says:
ok ok
-prometheus- Technically AWOL under the Enlistment Act Cap 93 says:
i need to wash my plates and pots too

[Daryl] - Updated Blog....Tragedy once again..... says:
ok

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the??!!....

Wah didn't know that I sounded that bad! Really sounded worse than it was supposed to. I'm starting to sound like mom! The worst bit was that it didn't even feel wierd saying it. Need a detox. Maybe we can have that long-promised cook out next year?? hahha...

2:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahaha!! Both of you are sounding like mummies!!! It's hilarious. So...DOMESTICATED!! Where's the male chauvanists?! =) Heh. Yes... at next year's cook out, Daryl, you and Derick (who's always been rather domesticated, but I mean this it in a good way hor) can cook for me while I watch TV. Can't wait. HAHAHA.

11:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home