Thursday, August 11, 2005

weT sunseT


It was another wet sunset last night. It was also another night of partys again.
Went to my neighbour's room for homemade pizza and wine(at last). Yeah HOMEMADE from the crust all the way up. It was more like an Austrian-German thingy so everyone there spoke German. I was trying very hard to figure out what they were saying but with my terribly basic German I was lost most of the time. Gave up after a few drinks and decided to make them speak more English! I swear by the time I get back to Singapore, my German would have improved by leaps and bounds but my Danish.... thats another story. Anyway after pizza and drinks we all headed out to another Summer party at the next dorm. That was with loads of drunk Danes but they only become friendlier when Drunk. For those in Law School, think Winston when drunk! hahaha. Spent the rest of the night playing drunken Fussball and with the Danes trying to figure out where Singapore is.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Ding said...

o jeremy... you are so sweet. i miss you leh...*couhg cough..

12:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home