Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Reflections...


Had too much beer last night... AGAIN. I am so not a beer person. I get bloated too easily.
But everything is fun when you're slightly tipsy.
Having so much fun with the people here that I am already giving second thoughts to travelling to Spain. Cos if I do go, it will be the end of next week which means I won't see them in Danish classes anymore. And since all of us are from different faculties we might not meet up that often once school proper starts. BUT if I don't go now, I don't see any time for me to do spain again. Choices choices choices.
Anyway back to last night's party, here were the main protaganist.
The polish; always drunk, looking for a beer at 10am in the morning. Spends more money on beer than on food. Parents are sending him a nice Polish Vodka this friday so we're all invited to his dom for Vodka sampling.
The French/Tunisian; Surprised that he's muslim, as a result of the food here he's mostly vegetarian but a good drinker nevertheless. A sensible balance to the Polish. Which explains why they're always together.
The Andorrian; Always smilely, always drinking beer.
The Germans; Keep telling me that back home they get beers in 1litre mugs. They say its so troublesome here cos they only sell beer in 1/2 pints. Geez. One of them has voluntereed to be my beer training coach.
The Belgiums; Bunch of Belgium girls who can drink under most guys in Singapore. Also craving their fruit beers like how I crave for Prata or Hokkien Mee.
The Singaporean; Bloated and woozy after a few beers, wishing there was hard liquor on sale, looking forward to the Vodka party on friday.

Yup so thats the merry lot... more or less. There are so many German students here that I think my German is improving faster than my Danish.
To Spain or not to Spain? The fucking weather this morning tells me that I should Spain.

2 Comments:

Blogger t said...

muslims can drink meh?

10:23 pm  
Blogger Jammy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA don't want to start a jihad here...

10:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home