Saturday, August 06, 2005

Bus Ride


Staring into space, waiting for the bus driver to come. Took the wrong bus and ended up at the interchange.
Took a picture of what I was staring at or into.
Listening to Brian Mcknight's Back at One. Rembering how WJ sang it to me on MSN.
My eyes see this picture but my mind sees WJ walking out of her house. I'm in the car waiting for her as usual. I see her walking towards the gate. She smiles once she sees me. Bends down to unlock the gate and swiftly closes it behind her. She walks to the car and my heart beats faster and faster now. She opens the car door, and I can smell her, her Stella McCartney perfume fills my nostrils and excites my senses. I now reach over to touch her....
And the bus starts and I'm hoping that I've gotten on the right bus this time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home