Saturday, August 06, 2005

Arhhhh Aros


Aros, the Aarhus Art Museum. Its the only thing that I love in Aarhus. Even signed up to be a member. Now i can bring one guest in free everytime I visit the museum. Machiam like zouk member eh! A great incentive for you all to come visit me in Aarhus.
Weather was like shit today AGAIN! KNNBCCB! It was raining the whole fucking day. It was so cold that when I spoke I could see my breath! And this is SUMMER! GEEZ! I think it has something to do with Aarhus being near the sea or something lah. Being in the rain (even with a raincoat on your jeans still get wet) has made me sick, physically. My nose has been running like a tap and my head pounding like a fucked up pianist playing Wagner. Yes. I know i'm really sick cos i just turned down an offer to party at some club downtown and an invitation to get some beer at some student pub.
The orientation games today was not bad. Its ironic how I always zhao O games in Stinkapore... well i can boast that my first Orientation games were abroad! hahahaha The people are very friendly or at least they try to be. In a way it was good to be running around INDOORS. Made me all nice and warm and feeling slightly less sickish.

Ok people you know the drill, just copy and paste the link for the photos.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/traffickjem/album?.dir=/bc88&.src=ph&.tok=phwKoaDBib_WsLan

1 Comments:

Blogger t said...

hey man, i'm leaving soon for UK. Might be dropping by Denmark in Mid sept. Mail me your address or something.. and phone number.. maybe can bunk at your place..haha..

9:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home