Friday, August 12, 2005

Domesticated


What did I do yesterday after school... Went to Ikea to buy some new furniture, lights and stuff. Carried everything back home by BUS. Rearranged the furniture in my room to get more space and so that I won't burn off my already sparse leg hair when I turn on the heating in the room. (My study table used to be just in front of the heater, below the window) Set up the new furniture, new lights and fixtures. Swept and mopped the floor, washed the toilet cos WENYI is coming from london tomorrow and well, he's sleeping on the floor. Its not as bad as it sounds lah! He will be on a sleeping bag with 2 ikea cushions for pillows. At the end of it all I even managed to cook up my favourite almost vegetarian pesto pasta! Well done I say.

Flying off to Spain next weds on Maersk Air. Yup, Maersk as in Maersk Cargo & Shipping. Really adds a whole new spin on the phrase "flying cargo class" eh. But its the cheapest and most direct route.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home