Saturday, July 30, 2005

Whats on the other side?


One of the rare moments matt was awake on the flight to Copenhagen.
I like this picture, it sorta symbolises my feelings then. I was heading into the unknown. What was I to expect in Denmark?
Uncertainty.
What is on the other side? How will life be in Denmark? Are the Danes friendly? Will I have a language problem?
When you quarrel with your love ones, suddenly all the problems seem amplified. Even the weather seems to be much more colder than what it actually is... Why can't the one you love be more understanding? When everything is unsettled, they in their settled life expect you to conform to their routine, to their life. It does seem colder now. Perhaps they should try looking out to see what's beyond the horizon. Hopefully they might see the same thing that I do...

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss Ding said...

jeremy! how's denmark!! fun fun?!?!?

2:30 pm  
Blogger Jammy said...

Denmark is fun... travelling with my parents isn't. Can't wait for them to leave. How are you and how's things in Stinkapore? goood? Everything here is expensive... the only plus point is that beer is cheaper than bottled water... plus a fraction of every carlsberg sale goes to the carlsberg foundation for the promotion of Arts and Culture... well done i say!

3:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey brudddder.....shout out from sg man...hows things in arhaus???
chug a gd carslberg on my behalf...cheers

kiam

10:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home