Monday, July 25, 2005

Thanks!!!! -- D+1


Just wanna say a BIG THANK YOU to Pearlyn for the very thoughtful farewell present!
I'm sure the pillowcase will remind me to study hard in Denmark... hohoho
Wanna also say thanks to the rest who have got me farewell presents too!
Wanna also say thanks in advance to the remaining few who have yet to get me a present but will be doing so tomorrow and meeting me at the airport to pass it to me...
To show my gratitude I'm gonna give you my flight no. so you all can go buy 4D
Flying flight SQ 352, suggested buys would be 0352 & 2530. Since my flight time is 0100 and I'm flying on 260705 you can try 2675 or 0100/ 1000 or 3521. Of course if you do strike, it is common practice/courtesy to give me a 40% share of the winnings....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, my farewell gift looks very photogenic dosen't it? Much better than you do. ;) Well, have fun in Denmark and the present's meant to give you insomnia even when you're over there. HAHAHA. Take care!

9:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home