Saturday, July 16, 2005

Special Hungry Man


I have been diagnosed by Dr WJ with a rare disease, EsurioGravis, commonly called hungry man syndrome. haha It is a very costly disesase (buffets and good food are not cheap). Am very tempted to solicit for donations but after the whole NKF saga, I think I cannot afford to run the risk of having to pay a humongous amount of SinghDollars in damages and cost... hahahaha Guess I'll just have to rely on free treatment from the ultra altruistic Dr WJ and of course handouts from the PaPaMaMa Bank, Big, Strong & Friendly, what an appropriate motto.
Symptoms of EsurioGravis:
For the past two weeks I have been stuffing myself not stop with all sorts of yummy food. Today of course was no exception. I downed 2 big bowls of creme durian, 13 Oysters, 8 Scallops, probably 4 Crayfish and an assortment of desserts... plus a sample of the other dishes that were on the buffet table. I think I'm gonna produce enough gas to power some small Carribean nation. I'm sure my blanket will be floating like a magic carpet the whole night hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home