Thursday, June 23, 2005

Getting my Fix


Spent the whole day running family errands. Most of the errands consists of getting things fixed. I think all the Canon appliances at home are conspiring or planning a coup cos they all seem to be failing right about now... Video Camera, Scanner, Printer etc. My dad is a fervent advocate of allocative efficiency and he feels that his resources i.e. me are not being allocated efficiently. Therefore he has set me a list of errands to run for the family today. Mind you, it was a tiring day, ( think Hercules and his 12 tasks) but the good thing was that I manged to get my bloody scanner fixed. Anyway with my scanner back in active service, tadahhh!! a holga shot I took in ZhouZhuang. Old school camera on old school format in an old school town. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Ding said...

this lovely pic sure brought back sweet old memories...

9:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home