Monday, June 13, 2005

Fruits of my Labour


The only good thing about cleaning up the room is that I've dug up so many old photos that I took many moons ago... They will come in handy for blackmailing purposes or for a rainy day... hahahahaa
Example 1: Miss Ding's reaction after seeing the above photo.
buzz.. la dee da.. da da.. says:
OMG
buzz.. la dee da.. da da.. says:
damn ugly la!
-prometheus- In Hoc Signo Vinces says:
so funny rite
-prometheus- In Hoc Signo Vinces says:
should put on my blog
buzz.. la dee da.. da da.. says:
huh! and i'll personally murder you!
buzz.. la dee da.. da da.. says:
o my god..
buzz.. la dee da.. da da.. says:
and to think that, at that time, i actually thogut that i was quite chio.. hahahha!
buzz.. la dee da.. da da.. says:
ahhhhhhh!
buzz.. la dee da.. da da.. says:
pui ah! so disgusting..
buzz.. la dee da.. da da.. says:
eee.. think i'm gonna puke out my lunch.

Well now you have witness first hand the nausea inducing power of my photos... those of you who think that i have compromising photos of you should contact me now. To avoid such embarrassment, simply prepare $10,000 in unmarked bills and place them in a brown envelope. The drop off location will be arranged at a later date. You know who you are *winks*
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home