Sunday, June 12, 2005

Gardening


Spent the whole fucking weekend clearing up my room. I swear it was like operation Desert Storm in here, dust everywhere, debris strewn all over the place. Well in the end, to quote a Bush , Good triumphed over the axis of evil (sniggers) and the room ended up looking more like a room and less like a sty... FOR NOW.
Sighs going on exchange can be quite painful, clearing up the room, arranging visa, arranging accomodation, arranging plane tickets, connecting flight, transfer from airport to town etc etc
Well looking on the bright side, at least if I don't make it through law school, I think i'll have a wide range of alternative career options open to me such as, travel agent, porter, cleaner. Not bad I say. Who said that our education system does not prepare you for the real world.
Anyway amidst the Chaos, confusion and fog of war, I manage to upload the garden photos that I've been doodling with. Yup, they're mostly of gardens in Hang Zhou and Su Zhou. Yes, Su Zhou of Su Zhou industrial park fame, yup the one that Singaporeans are oh so so proud of.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2125362634&code=16543895&mode=invite&DCMP=isc-email-AlbumInvite
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home