Wednesday, June 08, 2005

POT OF CHOC


Scene 1 Act 1 (WJ & J walking along Wheelock underpass from Lido to Marks & Spencers)

WJ: I want to get the Chocolate exfoliator ('exfoliator' was mumbled, we cannot confirm nor deny whether it was deliberate). Tried looking for it this afternoon at Plaza Sing but they didn't carry it there.

J: Ok ok sure (Swings open heavy glass doors and heads straight for food section)

WJ: (puzzled look on face) I don't think it is here, it should be upstairs with all the body lotions

J: Huh not here meh, this is where all the chocolates and stuff are what?!! (Shocked). Wait wait what is it you want to get again?

WJ: (fighting the urge to burst out laughing) I want the Chocolate EXFOLIATOR, not chocolate. (drags J up the escalator to the Body lotion & such section)

Sighs the concept of a Chocolate Exfoliator (to most guys) is as mind boggling as the ability to walk on water. I think I speak for most guys when I say that Chocolate is a kind of food not a cosmetic or lotion or exfoliator. Same goes for Peach, which is a fruit not a colour.

Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home