Thursday, June 09, 2005

Any colours will do, as long as its black & white.


Step inside...
My Black and White shots from Shanghai. Somehow I feel that these photos are not as good as the ones I took in Vietnam or Scotland.
I think travelling alone really helps (or at least with like minded people). You get time to frame the shot, make adjustments, soak up the environment/atmosphere and you're not rushed by parents who either want to eat or go shopping.
Parents! Such a hassle. I'm never bringing them on holiday again kekekeke

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2125527547&code=16483759&mode=invite&DCMP=isc-email-AlbumInvite
Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Jammy said...

Zoom in as you take the shot... Think you can only do that with an SLR lens. Haven't tried it on a point and shoot tho..

11:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home