Sunday, February 03, 2008

Drive


Scarlet 280SL , drains the colours of Munich

They say that money is everything. But then why does everything that I want cost so much? Today's gospel and homily on the Beatitudes attempted to right that perspective. To what extent it has succeeded remains to be seen. Maybe it just needs some time to sink in. Religion has always been revolutionary, especially Christianity; the Master serves the Servant, the Creator becomes the created. I am still waiting for the revolution to sweep me away. But till then, I need some drive, to keep me going.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure if you'll agree, but sometimes jeremy, i cannot help but feel that the only desire worth having is the desire to not desire.

George Bernard Shaw. "There are two tragedies in life: one is not to get your heart's desire. The other is to get it."

4:39 pm  
Blogger Jammy said...

I think that would make me slightly less human. Desires keep me going. Of course one needs to differentiate between the right and the wrong kind!

11:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home