Sunday, April 08, 2007

Draw Closer


Come, Journey with me.
Together, we will light up the darkness.

It has been a long time since I attended Easter Vigil mass. Although the readings were long and aplenty, I did find them interesting, perhaps because the Old Testament is so dramatic. I suppose the mass could have been more meaningful if i had managed to adhere strictly to my lenten promise. Anyway, Congratulations Jason and Cheryl on your baptism!
Last night for the umpteen time, somebody remarked that I didn't look like a law student. (I believe it was an arts&social science/Comm studies face I had) I don't know if that's good or bad. But maybe it explains why my aviation paper is turning into a war of attrition. Think I should start looking for alternative careers.
Happy Easter everyone.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home