Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Topsy Turvy


Sun soft spotlight illuminates from above;
leaving shadows all around.

I love how the setting sun penetrates the canopoy of the forest at Mosgaard, leaving pockets of light all over the forest floor. I love the freshness of the air and the woody musky smell that lingers around. Fresh air and greens. What more can a man ask for? Increasingly, I find myself seeking mental refuge in the memories of my long walks through the woods. Everything was perfect then. Its so hard to find happiness back home. I search and I try. But like striking the lottery, hardwork and effort is never a guarantee of success. Everything back home comes with a price. Nothing is gratis. 6 days of happiness is reduced to nothing by one night of upset. Such lottery odds are clearly not in my favour. But being Singaporean I persist in my lottery efforts, just to
一个希望.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home