Friday, September 29, 2006

Sinusitis



150 bucks of pills can't beat the instant relief of eucalyptus oil.

Sinusitis has confined me to bed for the past few days. What started out as a suspected prolonged and aggrevated hangover turned into a sinus and middle ear infection when my head started spinning and I started puking. Sinusitis is probably one of the worst pains you'll ever experience. Its like as if someone is drilling spikes into your forehead and cheeks. I would almost dare say that a sinus infection is worse than childbirth pains but at least a sinus infection clears up within a couple of days unlike childbirth where you are stuck with the by-product for life. The doc said that lack of sleep and too much dehydrating (sports and alcohol) could have contributed to the infection but I swear its the air and the construction dust from school. Anyway, now that I am up on my feet albeit wobbly feet, I have to deal with the goddamn IP paper that is due next week and research for the IT law project.
So much for my mid-term break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home